Have you already purchased a Saeshin E-file from U-tools or one of our distributors? Please register your warranty
Registration is necessary to ensure that you receive the full benefits of the warranty coverage.
- Nail E-File sets are warranted for one (1) year, from the date of the purchase of the new products if the issue is determined to be a factory defect. This warranty is applicable only if the defect arises from materials or workmanship during the manufacturing process. Micro motor handpieces are warranted for 6 months under the same conditions.
- This warranty is not transferable.
- Accessory components have no warranty.
- U-tools offers warranty only for devices purchased from www.u-tools.ca( our online store) or one of our partner stores.
- U-tools offers warranty only if the Nail E-file have been previously registered with proof of purchase.
- The serial number of the motor and micro motor has to match your warranty registration.
- In the event of alleged defect under warranty, the purchaser is to notify U-tools Customer Service promptly ( firstname.lastname@example.org) . Customer Service will provide instructions.
- Order number and date.
- Serial number of the motor and the handpiece.
- Proof of purchase
- Describe the problem. How long have you been using the device?
- Take a few photos and videos to show what the problem is.
- Sometimes it is possible to solve the problem remotely without needing to ship the device to us.
- If repairs are required, we will then ask you to send your device back to us - Please follow the instructions from the email.
- Before shipping, please make sure that you safely package the device and any included accessories.
- Although we will process and perform warranty and paid repairs, shipping to and from our warehouse is the buyer’s responsibility!
- We are only able to process warranty claims for items purchased and shipped in Canada.
- The warranty does not cover damages caused by improper use, accidental misuse, inappropriate installation, negligence, accidents, unauthorized modifications, normal wear and tear, or failure to follow the product's instructions or maintenance guidelines.
- The warranty is no longer applicable if the product has been altered or modified in any way (including but not limited to attempted repair without authorization from U-tools and/or alteration/removal of the serial number).
- The warranty is no longer in effect if the purchased product is used, floor model sample, or refurbished.
U-tools shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Product.
U-tool's liability under this Warranty shall be limited to the purchase price of the Product.