Carbide Bits made from tungsten steel material which is 20 times stronger than steel, they are meant to be long-lasting.
Model 10-3-3 blue, medium has a standard crosscut.
• for fast removal gel and acrylic around nail folds;
• gentle removing hybrid gel;
• for preparing shape of nails;
• for preparing cornea nails and natural callus;
• for preparing thick skin next to nail fold, delicate preparation of callus on the skin;
• gentle working with keratinized nail, rough skin and callus;
• for treatment and removal of nails’ fungus.
Upon completion of the work with a client, all bits should be washed and cleaned after each use and each client. Special brass brushes are used to clean the carbide bits, burs or using an ultrasonic cleaner for very quickly cleaning. Disinfect before use.
The Speed recommendation: up to 20000 RPM.
Shank diameter: 3/32”
Head size 6x14mm
Shape: Rounded Cone