The hardness and durability of carbide bids depend on the composition of the metal alloy from which they are made that influence how long to be lasting.
There are two kind carbide bits:
- Carbide bits are made of metal alloy which is 10 times stronger than steel;
- Tungsten Carbid bits that contains tungsten which makes them 20 times stronger than steel, increasing durability, strength and are highly durable.
The tungsten carbide bit is longer-lasting than carbide bits.
This model is Carbide bit which is 10 times stronger than steel has Shallower flute-like cuts.
- initial nail polishing;
- gentle working with keratinized nail, rough skin and callus;
- for gel and acrylic correction;
- gentle skin cleaning;
- preparing callus around the nails;
- preparing thick skin around nail folds.
Upon completion of the work with a client, all bits should be washed and cleaned after each use and each client. Special brass brushes are used to clean the carbide bits, burs or using an ultrasonic cleaner for very quickly cleaning. Disinfect before use.
The Speed recommendation: up to 20000 RPM.
Shank diameter: 3/32”
Head size 4x14mm
Shape: Rounded Cone