The hardness and durability of carbide bids depend on the composition of the metal alloy from which they are made that influence how long to be lasting.
There are two kind carbide bits:
- Carbide bits are made of metal alloy which is 10 times stronger than steel;
- Tungsten carbide bit that contains tungsten which makes them 20 times stronger than steel, increasing durability, strength and are highly durable.
The tungsten carbide bit is longer-lasting than carbide bits.
This model is Carbide bit which is 10 times stronger than steel and has standard flute-like cuts that give medium grit.
- for fast removal gel and acrylic around nail folds;
- gentle removing hybrid gel;
- for preparing shape of nails;
- for preparing cornea nails and natural callus;
- for preparing thick skin next to nail fold, delicate preparation of callus on the skin;
- gentle working with keratinized nail, rough skin and callus;
- for treatment and removal of nails’ fungus.
Upon completion of the work with a client, all bits should be washed and cleaned after each use and each client. Special brass brushes are used to clean the carbide bits, burs or using an ultrasonic cleaner for very quickly cleaning. Disinfect before use.
The Speed recommendation: up to 20000 RPM
Shank diameter: 3/32”
Head size 4.5x13mm
Shape: Rounded Cone