This shape is recommended for beginner nail technicians. Used for:
- correction of gel or acrylic varnish in nail groove, and under the nail during nail extension;
- treating nail hyperkeratosis;
- treating a thickened nail plate during pedicure;
- removing acrylic or gel coating, work with hard-to-reach places;
- use for cutting out detachment;
Upon completion of the work with a client, all bits that were used to perform the procedure must be washed, cleaned, sterilized and dried. A solution of at least 70% alcohol is recommended for effective disinfection.
Speed recommendation: up to 25000 RPM.
Shank diameter: 3/32"Shape: cone