Staleks Ingrown Toenail File Expert 20 Type 2
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Staleks Ingrown Toenail File Expert 20 Type 2, is a double-sided professional file designed to painlessly treat ingrown toenails with two curettes. This tool is a versatile tool that allows for the partial removal of dry calluses, lift ingrown nails, and precise work with ingrown nails.
Crafted from premium quality surgical stainless steel, the Ingrown Toenail File is built to withstand repeated chemical and autoclave sterilization without rusting or corroding, ensuring long-lasting durability and hygiene.
- Double-sided curette for the partial removal of dry calluses and precise work with ingrown nails.
- The curved curette mimics the shape of the nail plate, allowing for accurate and gentle treatment.
- Recommended for pedicure, podiatry and pedologist, professional use only.
- Non-slip handle for a superb grip, ensuring precise control during use.
- Additional corrosion resistance due to polishing with GOI grinding paste.
- Crafted from AISI 420 stainless steel for exceptional strength and longevity.
Experience the professional quality and performance of the Staleks Ingrown Toenail File Expert 20 Type 2. Achieve painless and precise treatment of ingrown toenails with this reliable tool, designed for optimal results in pedicure services and ingrown nail care.
Length — 150 mm.
- Free US and Canadian shipping on orders over $99