The hardness and durability of carbide bids depend on the composition of the metal alloy from which they are made that influence how long to be lasting.
There are two kind carbide bits:
- Carbide bits are made of metal alloy which is 10 times stronger than steel;
- Tungsten Carbide bit that contains tungsten which makes them 20 times stronger than steel, increasing durability, strength and are highly durable.
The tungsten carbide bit is longer-lasting than carbide bits.
This model is Tungsten Carbide bit which is 20 times stronger than steel, more durable for long time use, sturdy, safe enough to remove hard gel nail fast & quickly remove the gel other than other material, does not hurt the nails when removing the nail polish or acrylic nails, and has extra fine crosscut.
- initial nail polishing;
- gentle working with keratinized nail, rough skin and callus;
- for gel and acrylic correction;
- gentle skin cleaning;
- preparing callus around the nails;
- preparing thick skin around nail folds.
Upon completion of the work with a client, all bits should be washed and cleaned after each use and each client. Special brass brushes are used to clean the carbide bits, burs or using an ultrasonic cleaner for very quickly cleaning. Disinfect before use.
Shank diameter: 3/32”
Head size 6.5x14mm
Shape: Rounded Cylinder